Approaches to reducing both imprisonment and crime
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 93–102, February 2011
How to Cite
Blumstein, A. (2011), Approaches to reducing both imprisonment and crime. Criminology & Public Policy, 10: 93–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2010.00694.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!