Additional Information We thank Robert Nash Parker and Glenn Deane for comments on an earlier draft of the article and Megan DeCrappeo for research assistance with this project. We are especially grateful to Ruth Peterson and Lauren J. Krivo for providing us with the data, which were prepared with funds from the National Science Foundation (SES-0080091). Direct correspondence to Charis E. Kubrin, Department of Sociology, George Washington University, Phillips Hall 409, 801 22nd St. N.W., Washington, DC 20052 (e-mail: email@example.com).
Does fringe banking exacerbate neighborhood crime rates?
Investigating the social ecology of payday lending
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 437–466, May 2011
How to Cite
Kubrin, C. E., Squires, G. D., Graves, S. M. and Ousey, G. C. (2011), Does fringe banking exacerbate neighborhood crime rates?. Criminology & Public Policy, 10: 437–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2011.00719.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!