This research was funded by a Russell Sage Foundation Presidential Authority Award, a University of Minnesota Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, a Harry Frank Guggenheim Dissertation Fellowship, and a postdoctoral fellowship from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health & Society Scholars Program. We are grateful to Audrey Nguyen and Alyssa Whitby Chamberlain for research assistance as well as to Marie Gottschalk and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
Mass imprisonment and racial disparities in childhood behavioral problems
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Special Issue: Special Issue on Mass Incarceration
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 793–817, August 2011
How to Cite
Wakefield, S. and Wildeman, C. (2011), Mass imprisonment and racial disparities in childhood behavioral problems. Criminology & Public Policy, 10: 793–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2011.00740.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!