Good in theory
The challenges of early release decisions
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 873–876, November 2011
How to Cite
Huebner, B. M. (2011), Good in theory. Criminology & Public Policy, 10: 873–876. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2011.00776.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!