Racial disparity under the federal sentencing guidelines pre- and post-Booker
Lessons not learned from research on the death penalty
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1063–1072, November 2011
How to Cite
Paternoster, R. (2011), Racial disparity under the federal sentencing guidelines pre- and post-Booker. Criminology & Public Policy, 10: 1063–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2011.00778.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!