HIGH POINT DRUG MARKET INTERVENTION
The Impact of Drug Market Pulling Levers Policing on Neighborhood Violence
An Evaluation of the High Point Drug Market Intervention
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 167–199, May 2012
How to Cite
Corsaro, N., Hunt, E. D., Hipple, N. K. and McGarrell, E. F. (2012), The Impact of Drug Market Pulling Levers Policing on Neighborhood Violence. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 167–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00798.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!