ASSESSING THE EARNED DISCHARGE PILOT PROJECT
Assessing the earned discharge pilot project:
The Importance of Context, Capacity, and Content
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 385–410, May 2012
How to Cite
Smith, S. M., Omori, M. K., Turner, S. F. and Jannetta, J. (2012), Assessing the earned discharge pilot project:. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 385–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00817.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!