ASSESSING THE EARNED DISCHARGE PILOT PROJECT
Resisting “Evidence” in Challenging Correctional Environments
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 421–428, May 2012
How to Cite
Lin, J. (2012), Resisting “Evidence” in Challenging Correctional Environments. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 421–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00819.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!