Building Evidence for Evidence-Based Policy Making
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 525–534, August 2012
How to Cite
Dodge, K. A. and Mandel, A. D. (2012), Building Evidence for Evidence-Based Policy Making. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 525–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00828.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!