IMPACTS OF EXECUTIONS ON HOMICIDES
The Death Penalty in Texas
On Failing to Acknowledge Irrelevance
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 573–578, August 2012
How to Cite
Radelet, M. L. (2012), The Death Penalty in Texas. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 573–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00831.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!