IMPACTS OF EXECUTIONS ON HOMICIDES
The Texas Deterrence Muddle
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 579–591, August 2012
How to Cite
Fagan, J., Geller, A. and Zimring, F. E. (2012), The Texas Deterrence Muddle. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 579–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00832.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!