FUGITIVE SAFE SURRENDER PROGRAM
Fugitive Safe Surrender
An Important Beginning
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 429–432, August 2012
How to Cite
Goldkamp, J. S. (2012), Fugitive Safe Surrender. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 429–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00835.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!