How Different Is “Different Enough” for Social Science, Law, and Policy?
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 723–726, November 2012
How to Cite
Woolard, J. L. (2012), Young Adults. Criminology & Public Policy, 11: 723–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2012.00852.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!