The authors acknowledge with gratitude grant assistance provided to a larger research program by the Forum Euroméditerranéen des Instituts de Sciences Économiques (FEMISE). They also acknowledge the Fondation pour les Etudes et Recherches sur le Développement International (FERDI) for its support, as well as anonymous referees who provided valuable comments on the initial version of the document. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not represent those of the IMF or IMF policy.
FIRM PRODUCTIVITY AND INVESTMENT CLIMATE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: HOW DOES MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA MANUFACTURING PERFORM?
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Developing Economies © 2011 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 429–462, December 2011
How to Cite
KINDA, T., PLANE, P. and VÉGANZONÈS-VAROUDAKIS, M.-A. (2011), FIRM PRODUCTIVITY AND INVESTMENT CLIMATE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: HOW DOES MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA MANUFACTURING PERFORM?. The Developing Economies, 49: 429–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1049.2011.00146.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- First version received December 2010; final version accepted June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!