The author is grateful for financial support from the Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development. The author would also like to express his gratitude to the editor and two anonymous referees of the journal; and Yasuyuki Sawada, Hidehiko Ichimura, and Amy Ickowitz for helpful and constructive suggestions. The paper also benefited from the comments of Yutaka Arimoto, Koichi Fujita, Masayoshi Honma, Hiro Ishise, Takahiro Ito, Hisaki Kono, Sarah Pearlman, Takeshi Sakurai, Chikako Yamauchi, Junfu Zhang, and participants at the Eastern Economic Association 2007, the International Atlantic Economic Conference 2007, and seminars at Clark University, Tsukuba University, and the University of Tokyo (Department of Economics and Department of Agriculture). Any errors and omissions are solely the responsibility of the author.
EVALUATION OF CONTINGENT REPAYMENTS IN MICROFINANCE: EVIDENCE FROM A NATURAL DISASTER IN BANGLADESH
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Developing Economies © 2012 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 116–140, June 2012
How to Cite
SHOJI, M. (2012), EVALUATION OF CONTINGENT REPAYMENTS IN MICROFINANCE: EVIDENCE FROM A NATURAL DISASTER IN BANGLADESH. The Developing Economies, 50: 116–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1049.2012.00161.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- First version received January 2011; final version accepted January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!