Remedial Education with Incentivized Peer-Tutoring: Evidence from Migrant Children Schools in China
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Developing Economies © 2012 Institute of Developing Economies
The Developing Economies
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 334–350, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, T. (2012), Remedial Education with Incentivized Peer-Tutoring: Evidence from Migrant Children Schools in China. The Developing Economies, 50: 334–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1049.2012.00178.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!