Dr. Masters is a practicing periodontist in San Antonio, Texas. He became interested in clinical research for preventive dentistry some 13 years ago and more recently has extended principles learned in private practice to community-based preventive programs such as the one described in the following article. He is consultant in periodontics to Wilford Hall Hospital, Lackland Air Force Base and the Dental Science Division, Aerospace Medicine, Brooks Air Force Base.
THE CLASSROOM TEACHER… EFFECTIVE DENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1972 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 257–261, May 1972
How to Cite
Masters, D. H. (1972), THE CLASSROOM TEACHER… EFFECTIVE DENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR. Journal of School Health, 42: 257–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1972.tb07589.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!