Bryan E. Robinson, PhD is an Associate Professor, in the College of Human Development and Learning at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Issues and Problems Related to the Research on Teenage Fathers: A Critical Analysis
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1982 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 596–600, December 1982
How to Cite
Robinson, B. E. and Barret, R. L. (1982), Issues and Problems Related to the Research on Teenage Fathers: A Critical Analysis. Journal of School Health, 52: 596–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1982.tb03940.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!