Dean F. Miller, HSD, is a Professor of Health Education at the University of Toledo, Toledo, OH 43606.
International Students At An American University: Health Problems And Status
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1983 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 45–49, January 1983
How to Cite
Miller, D. F. and Harwell, D. J. (1983), International Students At An American University: Health Problems And Status. Journal of School Health, 53: 45–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1983.tb04053.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!