Robert D. Russell, EdD, is a Professor of Health Education at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL.
“Old” Ideas Still Valuable: A Review of Cross-cultural Case Studies
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1983 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 112–115, February 1983
How to Cite
Russell, R. D. (1983), “Old” Ideas Still Valuable: A Review of Cross-cultural Case Studies. Journal of School Health, 53: 112–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1983.tb07797.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!