Edward W. Schultz, PhD, Interim Dean of Education; Raymond M. Glass, PhD, Associate Director, Professional Development; and J. Dennis Kamholtz, PhD, Associate Professor, Health Education, University of Maine at Farmington, 86 Main Ave., Farmington, ME 04930.
School Climate: Psychological Health and Well-Being in School
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1987 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 432–436, December 1987
How to Cite
Schultz, E. W., Glass, R. M. and Kamholtz, J. D. (1987), School Climate: Psychological Health and Well-Being in School. Journal of School Health, 57: 432–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1987.tb03189.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!