Larry S. Webber, PhD, Professor of Biometry and Genetics, and Medicine;
Implementation of “Heart Smart:” A Cardiovascular School Health Promotion Program
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1987 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 98–104, March 1987
How to Cite
Downey, A. M., Frank, G. C., Webber, L. S., Harsha, D. W., Virgilio, S. J., Franklin, F. A. and Berenson, G. S. (1987), Implementation of “Heart Smart:” A Cardiovascular School Health Promotion Program. Journal of School Health, 57: 98–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1987.tb05378.x
This research was supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, of the US Public Health Service, National Research and Demonstration Center (NRDC-A) HL15103, at Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication January 12, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!