Mary B. Harris, PhD; and Valerie L. Ford, MA, Dept. of Educational Foundations; and Sally M. Davis, MA; and Helen Tso, BS, Dept. of Pediatrics, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131.
The Checkerboard Cardiovascular Curriculum: A Culturally Oriented Program
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1988 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 104–107, March 1988
How to Cite
Harris, M. B., Davis, S. M., Ford, V. L. and Tso, H. (1988), The Checkerboard Cardiovascular Curriculum: A Culturally Oriented Program. Journal of School Health, 58: 104–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1988.tb05842.x
The study was funded by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant #SCR3 5 R18 HL32021–02.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication February 1, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!