Elizabeth Randall, PhD, RD, Assistant Professor, Nutrition Program, State University of New York at Buffalo, 301 Parker Hall, Buffalo, NY 14214.
Measuring Food Use in School-aged Children
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1991 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 201–203, May 1991
How to Cite
Randall, E. (1991), Measuring Food Use in School-aged Children. Journal of School Health, 61: 201–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1991.tb06011.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!