Making Sexuality Education and Prevention Programs Relevant for African-American Youth
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1992 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 339–344, September 1992
How to Cite
Pittman, K. J., Wilson, P. M., Adams-Taylor, S. and Randolph, S. (1992), Making Sexuality Education and Prevention Programs Relevant for African-American Youth. Journal of School Health, 62: 339–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1992.tb01253.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!