Steven H. Kelder, MPH, PhD, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, School of Public Health, Center for Health Promotion Research and Development, P.O. Box 20186, Houston, TX 77225
Community-Wide Youth Exercise Promotion: Long-Term Outcomes of the Minnesota Heart Health Program and the Class of 1989 Study
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1993 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 218–223, May 1993
How to Cite
Kelder, S. H., Perry, C. L. and Klepp, K.-I. (1993), Community-Wide Youth Exercise Promotion: Long-Term Outcomes of the Minnesota Heart Health Program and the Class of 1989 Study. Journal of School Health, 63: 218–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1993.tb06125.x
This research was supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant ROI HL 25523.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- April 12, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!