Dennis W. Smith, PhD, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Health and Human Performance, 123 Melcher Gymnasium, The University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204
Teachers' Use of Health Curricula: Implementation of Growing Healthy, Project SMART, and the Teenage Health Teaching Modules
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1993 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 349–354, October 1993
How to Cite
Smith, D. W., McCormick, L. K., Steckler, A. B. and McLeroy, K. R. (1993), Teachers' Use of Health Curricula: Implementation of Growing Healthy, Project SMART, and the Teenage Health Teaching Modules. Journal of School Health, 63: 349–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1993.tb07151.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- August 30, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!