Patricia Goodson, MPh, MA, Doctoral Student; and Elizabeth Edmundson, PhD, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology and Health Education, University of Texas at Austin, Belmont Hall 222, Austin, TX 78712.
The Problematic Promotion of Abstinence: An Overview of Sex Respect
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1994 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 205–210, May 1994
How to Cite
Goodson, P. and Edmundson, E. (1994), The Problematic Promotion of Abstinence: An Overview of Sex Respect. Journal of School Health, 64: 205–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1994.tb03301.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- revised and accepted for publication April 7, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!