Linda Dusenbury, PhD, Clinical Associate Professor, Dept. of Public Health, Cornell University Medical College, 411 E. 69th St., New York, NY 10021
Eleven Components of Effective Drug Abuse Prevention Curricula
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1995 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 420–425, December 1995
How to Cite
Dusenbury, L. and Falco, M. (1995), Eleven Components of Effective Drug Abuse Prevention Curricula. Journal of School Health, 65: 420–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1995.tb08205.x
This review was supported by a grant from Drug Strategies, a nonprofit policy organization in Washington, D.C.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication September 11, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!