Barbara P. Yawn, MD, MSc, Director, Clinical Research, Olmsted Medical Center, P.O. Box 4300, Rochester, MN 55903–4300
Is School Vision Screening Effective?
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1996 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 171–175, May 1996
How to Cite
Yawn, B. P., Lydick, E. G., Epstein, R. and Jacobsen, S. J. (1996), Is School Vision Screening Effective?. Journal of School Health, 66: 171–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1996.tb06269.x
This work was supported by 2 research grants — AR30582 from Merck Research Laboratories and research grant AR30582 from the Public Health Services, National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication April 1, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!