Frances K. Barg. MEd, Coordinator, Cancer Control Education, University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, 420 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19104
A Culturally Appropriate Cancer Education Program for African-American Adolescents in an Urban Middle School
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1996 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 50–54, February 1996
How to Cite
Barg, F. K. and Lowe, J. I. (1996), A Culturally Appropriate Cancer Education Program for African-American Adolescents in an Urban Middle School. Journal of School Health, 66: 50–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1996.tb07908.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication December 13, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!