Recruitment Issues in School-Based Research: Lessons Learned from the High 5 Alabama Project
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1997 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 415–421, December 1997
How to Cite
Harrington, K. F., Binkley, D., Reynolds, K. D., Duvall, R. C., Copeland, J. R., Franklin, F. and Raczynski, J. (1997), Recruitment Issues in School-Based Research: Lessons Learned from the High 5 Alabama Project. Journal of School Health, 67: 415–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1997.tb01287.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication June 27, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!