This article is based on “Guidelines for School Programs to Promote Lifelong Healthy Eating,” printed in MMWR. 1996;45(RR-9). Copies of the report can be purchased from: Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 29402-9325; 202/783–3238.
Guidelines for School Health Programs to Promote Lifelong Healthy Eating
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1997 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 9–26, January 1997
How to Cite
(1997), Guidelines for School Health Programs to Promote Lifelong Healthy Eating. Journal of School Health, 67: 9–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1997.tb06289.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!