J. David Holcomb, EdD, Professor, Family and Community Medicine and Head, Division of Allied Health Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluation of Jump Into Action: A Program to Reduce the Risk of Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus in School Children on the Texas-Mexico Border
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
1998 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 282–286, September 1998
How to Cite
Holcomb, J. D., Lira, J., Kingery, P. M., Smith, D.W., Lane, D. and Goodway, J. (1998), Evaluation of Jump Into Action: A Program to Reduce the Risk of Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus in School Children on the Texas-Mexico Border. Journal of School Health, 68: 282–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1998.tb00584.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- submitted December 19, 1997, and revised and accepted for publication May 4, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!