Hayley Mark, RN, MPH. The University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, 2429 Locust St., #303, Philadelphia, PA 19103 or <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Parental Reasons for Non-Response Following a Referral in School Vision Screening
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1999 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 35–38, January 1999
How to Cite
Mark, H. and Mark, T. (1999), Parental Reasons for Non-Response Following a Referral in School Vision Screening. Journal of School Health, 69: 35–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1999.tb02341.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication July 20,1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!