Karin Coyle, PhD, Director of Research, ETR Associates, P.O. Box 1830, Santa Cruz, CA 95061–1830
Short-Term Impact of Safer Choices: A Multicomponent, School-Based HIV, Other STD, and Pregnancy Prevention Program
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1999 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 181–188, May 1999
How to Cite
Coyle, K., Basen-Engquist, K., Kirby, D., Parcel, G., Banspach, S., Harrist, R., Baumler, E. and Weil, M. (1999), Short-Term Impact of Safer Choices: A Multicomponent, School-Based HIV, Other STD, and Pregnancy Prevention Program. Journal of School Health, 69: 181–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.1999.tb06383.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication March 15, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!