John W. Payton, DrPH, CHES, Director, SEL Program Review, Dept. of Psychology (M/C 285), <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Social and Emotional Learning: A Framework for Promoting Mental Health and Reducing Risk Behavior in Children and Youth
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2000 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 179–185, May 2000
How to Cite
Payton, J. W., Wardlaw, D. M., Graczyk, P. A., Bloodworth, M. R., Tompsett, C. J. and Weissberg, R. P. (2000), Social and Emotional Learning: A Framework for Promoting Mental Health and Reducing Risk Behavior in Children and Youth. Journal of School Health, 70: 179–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2000.tb06468.x
This CASEL project is supported by funding from the US Dept. of Education (grant #R215U980025), the Fetzer Institute, the Irving B. Harris Philanthropic Fund, the Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. Foundation, the Surdna Foundation, and the University of Illinois at Chicago. In addition to contacting the authors, readers can find out more information about the Collaborative to Advance Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL) and the ongoing review of SEL programs by visiting the CASEL website at <http:www.CASEL.org>.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!