Keith A. King, PhD, CHES, Assistant Professor, Health Promotion and Education Program, University of Cincinnati, ML 0002, 526 TC, Cincinnati, OH 45221–0002 email@example.com
Project SOAR: A Training Program to Increase School Counselors' Knowledge and Confidence Regarding Suicide Prevention and Intervention
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2000 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 402–407, December 2000
How to Cite
King, K. A. and Smith, J. (2000), Project SOAR: A Training Program to Increase School Counselors' Knowledge and Confidence Regarding Suicide Prevention and Intervention. Journal of School Health, 70: 402–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2000.tb07227.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!