Eun Young Song, PhD, CHES, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Medicine, Wayne State University, 4100 John R. Road, Hudson-Webber Cancer Research Center, Fourth Floor, Detroit, MI 48201; or firstname.lastname@example.org
A Meta-Analysis Examining Effects of School Sexuality Education Programs on Adolescents' Sexual Knowledge, 1960–1997
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2000 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 413–416, December 2000
How to Cite
Song, E. Y., Pruitt, B.E., McNamara, J. and Colwell, B. (2000), A Meta-Analysis Examining Effects of School Sexuality Education Programs on Adolescents' Sexual Knowledge, 1960–1997. Journal of School Health, 70: 413–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2000.tb07230.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- This article was revised and accepted for publication July 24, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!