Charlene R. Burgeson, MA, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Division of Nutrition and Physical Activity, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mailstop K-12, 4770 Buford Highway, NE, Atlanta, GA 30341; Howell Wechsler, EdD, MPH, (email@example.com); and Nancy D. Brener, PhD, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Division of Adolescent and School Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mailstop K-33, 4770 Buford Highway, NE, Atlanta, GA 30341
Physical Education and Activity: Results from the School Health Policies and Programs Study 2000
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2001 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 71, Issue 7, pages 279–293, September 2001
How to Cite
Burgeson, C. R., Wechsler, H., Brener, N. D., Young, J. C. and Spain, C. G. (2001), Physical Education and Activity: Results from the School Health Policies and Programs Study 2000. Journal of School Health, 71: 279–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2001.tb03505.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!