Joyce V. Fetro, PhD, CHES, (firstname.lastname@example.org). Associate Professor, Health Education, Pulliam Hall — Mailcode 4632, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901–4632
Health-Risk Behaviors Among Middle School Students In A Large Majority-Minority School District
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2001 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January 2001
How to Cite
Fetro, J. V., Coyle, K. K. and Pham, P. (2001), Health-Risk Behaviors Among Middle School Students In A Large Majority-Minority School District. Journal of School Health, 71: 30–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2001.tb06486.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and Accepted for publication July 24, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!