Susan R. Tortolero, PhD, (firstname.lastname@example.org); L. Kay Bartholomew, EdD, MPH, (email@example.com); Shellie Tyrrell, MPH, (firstname.lastname@example.org); Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research, School of Public Health, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 7000 Fannin, 26th floor, Houston, TX 77030
Environmental Allergens and Irritants in Schools: A Focus on Asthma
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2002 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 33–38, January 2002
How to Cite
Tortolero, S. R., Bartholomew, L. K., Tyrrell, S., Abramson, S. L., Sockrider, M. M., Markham, C. M., Whitehead, L. W. and Parcel, G. S. (2002), Environmental Allergens and Irritants in Schools: A Focus on Asthma. Journal of School Health, 72: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2002.tb06509.x
This research was funded by the Partners in School Asthma Management Program, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Contract No. NO1-HR-56079
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication May 4, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!