Martha Y. Kubik, PhD, MSN, (firstname.lastname@example.org); Assistant Professor. School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, 6101 Weaver Densford Hall. 308 Harvard St., SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455-0342
Food-Related Beliefs, Eating Behavior, and Classroom Food Practices of Middle School Teachers
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2002 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 339–345, October 2002
How to Cite
Kubik, M. Y., Lytle, L. A., Hannan, P. J., Story, M. and Perry, C. L. (2002), Food-Related Beliefs, Eating Behavior, and Classroom Food Practices of Middle School Teachers. Journal of School Health, 72: 339–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2002.tb07921.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- submitted February 14, 2002, and accepted for publication May 28, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!