Martha Y. Kubik, PhD, MSN, (firstname.lastname@example.org); Assistant Professor. School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, 6101 Weaver Densford Hall. 308 Harvard St., SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455-0342
Food-Related Beliefs, Eating Behavior, and Classroom Food Practices of Middle School Teachers
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2002 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 339–345, October 2002
How to Cite
Kubik, M. Y., Lytle, L. A., Hannan, P. J., Story, M. and Perry, C. L. (2002), Food-Related Beliefs, Eating Behavior, and Classroom Food Practices of Middle School Teachers. Journal of School Health, 72: 339–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2002.tb07921.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- submitted February 14, 2002, and accepted for publication May 28, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!