Patricia A. Harrison, PhD, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Research Director; and Gopalakrishnan Narayan, MS, MPH, (email@example.com), Biostatistician/Epidemiologist, Minneapolis Dept. of Health and Family Support, 250 South Fourth St., #510, Minneapolis, MN 55415–1384. The Minnesota Student Survey was administered by the Minnesota Dept. of Children, Families and Learning.
Differences in Behavior, Psychological Factors, and Environmental Factors Associated with Participation in School Sports and Other Activities in Adolescence
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2003 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 113–120, March 2003
How to Cite
Harrison, P. A. and Narayan, G. (2003), Differences in Behavior, Psychological Factors, and Environmental Factors Associated with Participation in School Sports and Other Activities in Adolescence. Journal of School Health, 73: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2003.tb03585.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- revised and accepted for publication January 13, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!