Maria E. Eisenberg, ScD, MPH, Research Associate; Dianne Neumark-Sztainer, PhD, MPH, RD, Associate Professor; and Cheryl L. Perry, PhD, Professor, Division of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, 1300 South Second St., Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55454.
Peer Harassment, School Connectedness, and Academic Achievement
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2003 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 311–316, October 2003
How to Cite
Eisenberg, M. E., Neumark-Sztainer, D. and Perry, C. L. (2003), Peer Harassment, School Connectedness, and Academic Achievement. Journal of School Health, 73: 311–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2003.tb06588.x
This study was supported by Grant MCJ-270834 (D. Neumark-Sztainer, principal investigator) from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act), Health Resources and Service Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication June 4, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!