Ivana T. Croghan, PhD, (email@example.com), Mayo Clinic Nicotine Research Program; Christi A. Patten, PhD, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mayo Clinic Nicotine Research Program; Gary A. Croghan, PhD, MD, (email@example.com), Mayo Clinic Dept. of Oncology; Darrell R. Schroeder, MS, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mayo Clinic Dept. of Biostatistics; and Paul J. Novotny, MS, (novotny@@mayo.edu), Mayo Clinic Cancer Center Statistics, 200 First St., SW, Rochester, MN 55905
A Contest to Create Media Messages Aimed at Recruiting Adolescents for Stop Smoking Programs
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages 325–328, October 2004
How to Cite
Croghan, I. T., Campbell, H. M., Patten, C. A., Croghan, G. A., Schroeder, D. R. and Novotny, P. J. (2004), A Contest to Create Media Messages Aimed at Recruiting Adolescents for Stop Smoking Programs. Journal of School Health, 74: 325–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb06621.x
This study was sponsored by the Mayo Clinic Nicotine Research Center, the Rochester School District, American Cancer Society, and Olmsted County Public Health Services. This project was funded in part by the National Institutes of Health and Human Development (RO1 HD37083), the National Cancer Institute (RO1 CA8023), and an unrestricted Educational Grant from McNeil Pharmaceuticals. Copies of winning contest entries are available from the first author.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication June 18, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!