Seunghyun Yoo, DrPH, Research Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health, Dept. of Behavioral and Community Health Sciences, 130 DeSoto St., Parron Hall, Room 231, Pittsburgh, PA 15261; (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A Qualitative Evaluation of the Students of Service (SOS) Program for Sexual Abstinence in Louisiana
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages 329–334, October 2004
How to Cite
Yoo, S., Johnson, C. C., Rice, J. and Manuel, P. (2004), A Qualitative Evaluation of the Students of Service (SOS) Program for Sexual Abstinence in Louisiana. Journal of School Health, 74: 329–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb06623.x
This research was supported by the Office of Adolescent Pregnancy Programs, Office of Population Affairs, US Dept. of Health & Human Services, Grants Numbered 5APH PA000432–05–1 and 4APH PA000432–05–2.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Revised and accepted for publication April 23, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!