Mark D. Weist, PhD, Professor, (firstname.lastname@example.org); Nancy A. Lever, PhD, Assistant Professor, (email@example.com); and Sharon H. Stephan, PhD, Assistant Professor, (firstname.lastname@example.org); Center for School Mental Health Assistance, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 680 West Lexington St., 10th floor, Baltimore, MD 21201–1570. Supported by cooperative agreement U93 MC 00174 from the Office of Adolescent Health, Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act), Health Resources and Services Administration, with co-funding by the Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
The Future of Expanded School Mental Health
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 6, page 191, August 2004
How to Cite
Weist, M. D., Lever, N. A. and Stephan, S. H. (2004), The Future of Expanded School Mental Health. Journal of School Health, 74: 191. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb07925.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!