Marilyn Massey-Stokes, EdD, CHES, Associate Professor, Health, Exercise, and Sport Sciences, Texas Tech University, Box 43011, Lubbock, TX 79409–3011; (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Role of CSHPs in Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 193–194, August 2004
How to Cite
Massey-Stokes, M. and Lanning, B. (2004), The Role of CSHPs in Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect. Journal of School Health, 74: 193–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb07927.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!